（三）专业资格相关证明材料（如海外知识产权相关执业资格证书或执业证明等）；申报人须在2021年10月31日前将相关材料盖章后扫描，发送至jiufenzhidao@163.com，邮件主题为“指导专家申请 – 姓名 – 所在单位”。
Public Notice of the National Advisory Center for Overseas Intellectual Property Dispute Settlement on the 2nd Batch of Advisory Experts EngagementFor the purpose of providing better advises and services to Chinese enterprises with regard to overseas intellectual property (IP) dispute settlement and raising disputes prevention and control awareness of enterprises and their ability to address such disputes in the process of “going global”, the National Advisory Center for Overseas Intellectual Property Dispute Settlement (hereinafter referred to as “Advisory Center”) has decided to engage a number of National Advisory Experts for Overseas Intellectual Property Dispute Settlement (hereinafter referred to as “Advisory Experts”), On the basis of existing experts, to promote expert resources, and cover more counties and regions. Relevant details are as follows:
I.Eligibility for Application
Personnel with strong IP professional knowledge and rich practical experience from related units are welcomed to apply for this position. Related unites include enterprises, law firms, IP agencies, IP service organizations, scientific research institutes, colleges and universities, and social organizations.
The applicants shall meet the following conditions:
1. More than 10 years of experience in intellectual property related business areas;
2. Familiar with overseas intellectual property rules and systems, and have rich theoretical and practical experience in dealing with overseas intellectual property disputes;
3. Possess overseas IP-related practice qualifications;
4. Practical experience in intellectual property disputes settlement in the following countries and regions is preferred:
Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, South Korea and countries along the Belt and Road counties and regions, etc.
5. The applicants should have a high standard of professional ethics, integrity, self-discipline and abide by laws and rules. Foreign applicants should be friendly towards China.
Applicants who met the requirements may voluntarily apply to the Center and submit the documents as follow:
Qualified applicants are advised to file an application with the Advisory Center on a voluntary basis and should provide the following materials:
1. Application Form for National Advisory Experts for Overseas Intellectual Property Dispute Settlement;
2. Certificates for professional qualification (e.g. photocopy of overseas IP agent’s/legal practitioner’s certificate or certificate of practice);
3. Materials on the applicant’s involvement in overseas IP dispute settlement (information on the dispute, outcome of the settlement and the role played by the applicant);
4. Reference letter issued by a relevant institution (including enterprises, public institutions and administrative authorities which have had experiences in overseas dispute settlement), which will be an important factor in the expert selection process.
5. Other Relevant Materials
The applicants are required to send electronic copies of the aforementioned materials to firstname.lastname@example.org before October 31, 2021. Please set the subject of the e-mail as “Application for advisory experts- Your Name- Your Unit”.
III．Appraisal and Selection
The Overseas IP Dispute Settlement Advisory Council will be responsible for establishing an expert selection committee to review the application materials and select Advisory Experts. It is also responsible for making public the experts proposed to be engaged. Where no objection is received in the publication period, the Advisory Center will issue Letter of Engagement to each expert and sign engagement contracts with the experts.
The Advisory Experts should perform the duty of providing counselling and services in relation to overseas IP dispute settlement, including:
1. Providing information on local IP rules and systems required for the overseas dispute settlement;
2. Providing feasible plans，strategic advises and Dos and don'ts for overseas IP dispute settlement;
3. Participating in expert seminars as well as advisory, training and promotional activities organized by the Advisory Center in relation to major or tricky overseas disputes;
4. Providing expert opinions on overseas IP dispute early warning reports and practice guidelines to be published by the Advisory Center;
5. Completing other assignments given by the Advisory Center concerning overseas IP dispute settlement.
The Advisory Experts should provide relevant services based on the need of the advisory business and work arrangements of the Advisory Center. If an Advisory Expert has refused to render services without reasonable grounds or the quality of the service rendered has failed to comply with the requirements, the Advisory Center may terminate the engagement. An Advisory Expert may also voluntarily quit the expert pool by providing a declaration and returning the Letter of Engagement.
V. Contact information
Contact person: Shou JingJing, Li Ruifeng
Address: Room 504, Floor 5, Xueyuan Guoji Building, No. 1 Zhichunlun Street, Haidian District, Beijing, 100088, P.R.China.
Annex: Application Form for Advisory Experts on Overseas IP Dispute Settlement
National Advisory Center for Overseas Intellectual Property Dispute Settlement
Seal by China Intellectual Property Society
September 28, 2021